- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or comparable institution; or a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent;
- English proficiency 1;
- A satisfactory performance in the admissions interview 2; and
- GMAT is not required but highly encouraged.
Applicants should submit a personal statement of not more than 500 words on their motivation to study the programme, as part of the application materials. Moreover, applicants have to supply the names of two referees qualified to provide information concerning the applicants’ ability to compete the Programme satisfactorily.
1 Since English is the medium of instruction, applicants should possess a good command of English, both written and spoken. If English was not the medium of instruction for the first degree, applicants are required to provide evidence of English proficiency, eg. English standard with a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based) or IELTS overall band score of 6.5 or qualifications deemed to be equivalent.
2 The Admissions Panel will assess the motivation, maturity, communication skills, language proficiency and suitability of the applicants for the programme at the interview. The interview will be group-based and interactive. A programme-administered written test on English proficiency will be conducted prior to the interview.
Application for MScBM Programme, 2023 Intake
The application for 2023 intake will commence from 5 October 2022. Applications can be made through our online system. Late applications may be considered if places are still available.
Admissions will be held on a phase basis. Therefore, you are highly encouraged to submit the application in the first round of admissions. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview and sit for a written test. Selected applicants from overseas or the mainland China may be interviewed via teleconferencing.
Admitted applicants from overseas or the mainland China must obtain student visa to study in Hong Kong.
Tuition fee for 2023 intake is HK$342,000 (for non-local students) and HK$262,000 (for local students)
For Full-time mode students, tuition fee will be paid in 2 installments.
|Items||Cost per month (HKD)|
Students from overseas and Mainland China need a visa to study in Hong Kong. Please note the followings:
- Applications should be made at least two months in advance
- Students from Mainland China should submit their visa applications through the University. Detailed information will be given once admission is offered.
- Students from other countries should enquire at their local Chinese Embassy or write to the Immigration Department of Hong Kong (Address : 7 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong)
- Students needing help to find a visa sponsor should contact the Graduate School.
For more details, visit the Graduate School or HKSAR Immigration Department website.