Student Visa

All full-time non-local students (from overseas or Mainland China) must obtain a student visa in order to study in Hong Kong. While the Graduate School will assist international and Mainland China students in obtaining student visas, we advise students to pay attention to the following:

  • Applications should be made at least two months in advance
  • For students from Mainland China, visa applications should be submitted through the University. Detailed information will be given once admission is offered.
  • Students from overseas countries should make visa enquiries at a local Chinese Embassy, or by writing directly to the Immigration Department of Hong Kong (Address : 7 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong)
  • For those having trouble in finding a local visa sponsor, please approach the Graduate School for assistance.

To obtain more details, please visit the Graduate School or HKSAR Immigration Department website.